Basement Renovation & Repair Contractors in RochesterGet A Quote:
From Foundation Repair and Waterproofing to Adding Living Space to Your Home
A home's basement can be a dark, plain, uninviting place. Often ignored, the foundation of your house not only provides the strength and stability to keep the rest of your house standing tall and strong, it can also open up opportunities for added space.
Some of the most popular renovation ideas for basements include:
- A second living room for your family and for entertaining
- Bedroom(s) for a growing family or for your growing teen
- The In-Law Suite- for your loved-one that no longer wishes to live on their own.
- The Man Cave
- Workshop/Art Studio- a place for your hobby, from woodworking to scrap-booking to a photography studio
- Home movie theater
- Wine Cellar/ Humidor
- Game room- set up a pool table, video games and more for a space to get away and to entertain
- Storage spaces- from closets to cabinets and more, get your home organized the way you've always wanted
- Home gym for workouts in the privacy or your home. You can even add a sauna or steam room to get the full fitness-center effect
- Home business space- save on office expenses and join the home-office trend
REPAIR AND WATERPROOFING
Before considering any basement remodeling to make more living space, you should ensure that the underlying structure is sound. Water leaks are often the first sign of trouble in a basement and can lead to much bigger problem if not repaired quickly and properly.
You will want to make sure that proper drainage and humidity levels are taken into account before moving on to the building stage of your basement remodel.
At Spartacus Construction, we take the time to help you understand how your foundation works to keep water out and keep your living space clean and dry.
DOLLARS AND SENSE- HOW A PROBLEM CAN TURN INTO A GREAT INVESTMENT
As homeowners, we can dread unexpected repair costs. A leaky basement or cracked or bowed walls might seem like a good reason to despair. But consider this, finishing your basement will increase the square footage of your home and increase the value of your home.
What started as a problem can, with the right help, become a sound investment that provides you more usable living space, storage and entertaining options.
Ask us how we can help you determine the best use of your newly renovated space and what elements can maximize your home value and your home enjoyment!
There is no doubt that when a basement is renovated correctly, it will increase the value of the home. This is one of the most popular reasons people will consider remodeling their basement, especially if selling the home is a priority or if it is one of your main assets that will provide for your future financial needs.
A newly renovated basement can be an attractive rental property, or it can be used as a dedicated office space for your next work at home business.
Take advantage of all the space your home has to offer by tapping into your basement's potential.
With so many ways to add space, storage and unique rooms to your home, now may be the perfect time to see what your home can become!